viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

I'm broken, do you hear me? I'm blinded because you're everything I see, I'm dancing, alone, I'm praying that your heart will just turn arround. And as I walk up to your door, my head turns to face the floor, because I can't look you in the eyes and say... when she opens her arms and holds you close tonight It just won't feel right because I can love you more than this, when she lays you down I might just die inside It just don't feel right, because I can't love you more than this. If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? Because we are the same, you save me, when you live It's gone again. Then I see you on the street, in her arms, I get weak, my body fails, I'm on my knees, praying. When she opens her arms and holds you close tonight It just won't feel right because I can love you more than this, when she lays you down I might just die inside It just don't feel right, because I can love you more than this. I never had the words to say, but now I'm asking you to stay, for a little while inside my arms, and as you close your eyes tonight I pray that you'll see the light, that's shining from the stars above. When she opens her arms and holds you close tonight It just won't feel right because I can love you more than this, when she lays you down I might just die inside It just don't feel right, because I can love you more than this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario